If you’re like me and you have a sweet tooth but are trying to eat a little healthier then you’ve come to the right place! Try this Vegan, Gluten Free, & Paleo Brownie in a mug. It is fast simple and only requires 4 ingredients!
-1 Ripe Banana
-Honey or Agave Nectar
-1 Tablespoon Cashew Butter (Any Nut Butter)
1. Mash banana in a mug
2.Add but butter and stir together until creamy
3.Add Cacao Powder (adjust depending on how chocolatey you want your brownie to taste)
4. Add honey for sweetness
5.Microwave for 30 seconds (time may vary depending on microwave)
I am a huge fan of pizza and when I found out I had to go vegan and gluten free pizza was one of the hardest things for me to give up. I tried so many alternatives that just weren’t good until I tried the Trader Joe’s cauliflower pizza crust! This crust holds together, gets crispy, and doesn’t taste like cardboard!
I usually make my own sauce but feel free to add whatever pizza sauce and toppings you love. There are many cheese alternatives however it isn’t bad with just sauce, veggies, and pine nuts.
There is a gluten free pizza from Trader Joe’s pre-made with a cauliflower crust that is incredible but has cheese so if you aren’t sensitive to dairy that would me my recommendation. It’s delicious!!
As this year comes to an end I thought I would review some of the most popular fashion trends of 2017!
These became a trend around half way through the year and they are here to stay. In 2012 the trend was the bigger the sunglasses the better. Now it’s the complete opposite. Who needs protection from the sun anyway? They don’t really do much but they do make for a cute accessory.
I personally love this trend! It is now acceptable to wear lingerie outside of the bedroom. It’s a great way to make a baggy pair of mom jeans sexy. Gooseberry Intimates, Victoria’s Secret, and several other brands make beautiful lace body suits that are perfect for pairing with a leather jacket or denim jeans.
3. Slicked Middle Part Pony
This clean slicked back look is seen on every red carpet recently. I love the look and how clean it looks. It gives the make up and accessories a chance to be the star of the show.
4. Lace Up Everything
Recently you can’t walk down the street without seeing pleather lace up pants, skirts, or shorts. It’s a fun way to add a little edge to an outfit.
5. Camo Cargo Pants
I’m not a huge fan of cargo pants but they are back and can be seen everywhere! These camo cargos are super trendy amongst celebrities. Paired with a black tee these are a great way to look fashionable running around town.
6. Fur Coats
I’m obsessed with the fur coat trend (faux of course). They are so cute and a perfect way to dress up any outfit!
7. Sailor Hat
These hats have become trendy everywhere! Makes everywhere feel like Europe and I’m not complaining.
8. Yellow Plaid (Or anything yellow for that matter)
9. Cheetah Print
Bringing back the early 2000’s and I’m singing Cheetah Sisters.
10. Denim On Denim
Brought to you by the early 90’s this has to be my favorite trend! Call it what you want but I’m obsessed! Giving me vintage Guess vibes!
The most wonderful time of year filled with sparkle, love, crisp winter nights, cozy cuddles, and the people you care about the most. It’s hard to be sad when you are surrounded by so much joy.
On Christmas Eve I spent the whole day helping my mom bake yummy treats and delicious food! We sang Christmas carols and danced around the kitchen with my two sweet new kittens. On Christmas Eve we always get to open one present and it’s always new Christmas pajamas. My brother, mom, and I drive around to look at all of the amazing Christmas lights that my neighborhood puts up every year before going to bed.
In my family we have so many traditions around the holidays and it doesn’t seem to matter how old we get they always seem exciting. It’s crazy to think how fast time goes though. Seems like just yesterday I was waking up Christmas morning to see what Santa brought me and getting so excited to see he ate the milk and cookies I had left him the night before. All of a sudden I’m 23 years old and wondering where the time went between then and now. It’s a bittersweet feeling.
This time of year will always hold a special place in my heart. It really is about giving and not about receiving. When all you care about is being surrounded by the people you love the most and you don’t even know what you could ask for aside from that; you’re doing it right.
Hope you all had an amazing holiday surrounded by friends, family, good food, and loving pets!
You can never go wrong with a classic natural eye and red lip. Call it the Taylor Swift if you want but this look has been around since the beginning of time and is an ultimate favorite of mine. Shop the look below! Xoxo
-Too Faced Natural Palette
-NYX “Too the point” Liquid Eyeliner
-Ardell Demi Wispies
-Clinique Acne Solutions (Fresh Ivory)
-Maybelline Bronzer & Highlight Pallette
-Maybelline Matte Liquid Lipstick
-Too Faced Lipgloss
What are the holidays without yummy treats? When you’re vegan and gluten free it can be hard to find tasty cookies that accommodate both! Don’t worry I have an amazing recipe for you!
1 Cup Sugar
3/4 Pound Vegan Butter (Earth Balance)
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
3 1/2 Cups Gluten Free Flour (Pamela’s Baking Mix)
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
6 to 7 ounces Dairy Free Chocolate, Chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix together butter and 1 cup sugar with an electric mixer. Once they are completely mixed add in Vanilla.
3. In a dry mixing bowl, stir flour and salt together. Then add them little by little to the butter mixture.
4. Once the dough has come together place the dough on a flour dusted surface and shape into a flat circle. Cover in plastic wrap then chill for 30 minutes.
5. Roll out the chilled dough and begin to cut with a cookie cutter of your choice. Place cookies on ungreased baking sheet and bake for 20-25 min until edges turn golden. Cool to room temperature on a baking rack.
6. Put 3oz dairy free chocolate in a glass bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir with a wooden spoon and continue heating in short increments until chocolate is melted.
7. Dip cooled cookies in chocolate and let dry on parchment.
1) Sits in traffic at 5pm on the 101 or 405 freeway contemplating abandoning the car and walking because we all know we could probably walk faster than 2mph.
2) If it’s 70 degrees and above shorts and a tank top. You can bet the second it drops to 69 degrees the winter parka and snow boots are coming out.
3) If you don’t have an avocado obsession are you even Californian?
4) We wear cute yoga pants so we look like we worked out but did we really?
5) Do you even juice? Green juices are very trendy in LA you should probably just carry one around as an accessory to seem cool and hip even if it tastes like you’re drinking a salad.
6) You can bet we Beach it year round. The sun is always shining on SoCal!
7) Starbucks baristas hate us because of our complicated orders in attempts to be healthy. I would like to order a vanilla latte with sugar free vanilla, almond milk, light foam, and no whip.
8) We don’t see celebrities every day just walking down the street let’s get that one clear.
9) Soul Cycle! Soul Cycle! Soul Cycle!
10) If you ask anyone you meet what their job is they will probably respond with “I work in the industry”. Everyone is somehow connected to the entertainment industry and Hollywood.
Anything I left out? Comment down below!
The holidays are right around the corner and I’m here to give you my top 3 favorite accessories to wear with any holiday outfit! I am a huge fan of buying plain solid colored boots/dresses/tees because then I can have fun dressing them up with amazing accessories.
PSA Hoop earrings are back and I’m loving it! Personally I’m a big fan of a small dainty hoop but these dramatic gold hoops from Argento Vivo are the perfect way to finish off any look!
What screams the holiday season more than an amazing red or burgandy lip? This is actually a liquid matte lip from Maybelline and can be found at Target or CVS. It stayed on all day and didn’t dry out my lips at all unlike most matte lipsticks.
Lastly, I know we all use our phones to tell time but a watch is always a great little accessory to have. It really adds an element of class to every look.
What are your favorite acessories to pair with that cute holiday outfit? Comment down below!
Winter fashion is to die for but in California we compare anything below 70 degrees to Antarctica. Which means our version of winter fashion is similar to that of fall fashion anywhere else. I think we all can agree everyone needs a good pair of boyfriend jeans. You can dress them up or down and they are so comfortable! I love pairing these jeans from Brandy Melville with a simplistic heel and long sleeve blouse or tunic. Statement handbags are amazing accessories to dress up a look. Stores such as Forever 21 and H&M have great handbags that look expensive but for a reasonable price. These make amazing gifts for the holidays as well! Who doesn’t love a good bargain am I right? Share your thoughts with me below! I would love to hear what your go too fashion item is for the cold winter months!