What are the holidays without yummy treats? When you’re vegan and gluten free it can be hard to find tasty cookies that accommodate both! Don’t worry I have an amazing recipe for you!
1 Cup Sugar
3/4 Pound Vegan Butter (Earth Balance)
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
3 1/2 Cups Gluten Free Flour (Pamela’s Baking Mix)
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
6 to 7 ounces Dairy Free Chocolate, Chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix together butter and 1 cup sugar with an electric mixer. Once they are completely mixed add in Vanilla.
3. In a dry mixing bowl, stir flour and salt together. Then add them little by little to the butter mixture.
4. Once the dough has come together place the dough on a flour dusted surface and shape into a flat circle. Cover in plastic wrap then chill for 30 minutes.
5. Roll out the chilled dough and begin to cut with a cookie cutter of your choice. Place cookies on ungreased baking sheet and bake for 20-25 min until edges turn golden. Cool to room temperature on a baking rack.
6. Put 3oz dairy free chocolate in a glass bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir with a wooden spoon and continue heating in short increments until chocolate is melted.
7. Dip cooled cookies in chocolate and let dry on parchment.
The holidays are right around the corner and I’m here to give you my top 3 favorite accessories to wear with any holiday outfit! I am a huge fan of buying plain solid colored boots/dresses/tees because then I can have fun dressing them up with amazing accessories.
PSA Hoop earrings are back and I’m loving it! Personally I’m a big fan of a small dainty hoop but these dramatic gold hoops from Argento Vivo are the perfect way to finish off any look!
What screams the holiday season more than an amazing red or burgandy lip? This is actually a liquid matte lip from Maybelline and can be found at Target or CVS. It stayed on all day and didn’t dry out my lips at all unlike most matte lipsticks.
Lastly, I know we all use our phones to tell time but a watch is always a great little accessory to have. It really adds an element of class to every look.
What are your favorite acessories to pair with that cute holiday outfit? Comment down below!
Winter fashion is to die for but in California we compare anything below 70 degrees to Antarctica. Which means our version of winter fashion is similar to that of fall fashion anywhere else. I think we all can agree everyone needs a good pair of boyfriend jeans. You can dress them up or down and they are so comfortable! I love pairing these jeans from Brandy Melville with a simplistic heel and long sleeve blouse or tunic. Statement handbags are amazing accessories to dress up a look. Stores such as Forever 21 and H&M have great handbags that look expensive but for a reasonable price. These make amazing gifts for the holidays as well! Who doesn’t love a good bargain am I right? Share your thoughts with me below! I would love to hear what your go too fashion item is for the cold winter months!