Hi Everyone! I don’t even know where to begin but today is April 6th, the day the first episode of my talk show premieres! I’m so excited to share this project with all of you. It has been a long time coming and I can’t wait for you all to see it.
How it began:
I have always loved talking to people and listening to their story/struggle/and what motivated them to do what they love to do. The people that I’m surrounded by every day have some of the most incredible stories and I was inspired to share them with you. You see these individuals on your tv screen/social media/etc. but who are they really? I hope my show helps you to get to know the people you look up too or get inspired/motivated by someone you hadn’t heard of before. I have put countless hours into making this show everything I have envisioned in my head and it’s been fun to see it really come to life.
To the People Involved:
I just wanted to express my sincerest gratitude to everyone that has helped make this show happen. Your encouragement and advice hasn’t gone unnoticed. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for believing in my little idea and helping me to make it grow into something incredible.
*New episodes every FRIDAY*
What are the holidays without yummy treats? When you’re vegan and gluten free it can be hard to find tasty cookies that accommodate both! Don’t worry I have an amazing recipe for you!
1 Cup Sugar
3/4 Pound Vegan Butter (Earth Balance)
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
3 1/2 Cups Gluten Free Flour (Pamela’s Baking Mix)
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
6 to 7 ounces Dairy Free Chocolate, Chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix together butter and 1 cup sugar with an electric mixer. Once they are completely mixed add in Vanilla.
3. In a dry mixing bowl, stir flour and salt together. Then add them little by little to the butter mixture.
4. Once the dough has come together place the dough on a flour dusted surface and shape into a flat circle. Cover in plastic wrap then chill for 30 minutes.
5. Roll out the chilled dough and begin to cut with a cookie cutter of your choice. Place cookies on ungreased baking sheet and bake for 20-25 min until edges turn golden. Cool to room temperature on a baking rack.
6. Put 3oz dairy free chocolate in a glass bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir with a wooden spoon and continue heating in short increments until chocolate is melted.
7. Dip cooled cookies in chocolate and let dry on parchment.